Terms of Services
The following terms and conditions governs all use of TuitionTable, its content, services and applications (the “Services”), including any other applications that link to this agreement.
By accessing, using the SERVICES, your confirm that you are agree to these terms (the "Agreement")
About the Services
TuitionTable (“we” or “us”) allow you to use the Services on the condition that you abide by this Agreement. The Services give users the ability to create access and share their profiles and contact details. We may, in our sole discretion, change any aspect of the Services or discontinue any Service without notice. The Services are based in the India and not designed for any other country; you may use them only if they comply with the laws of your country from which you are accessing our Services.
Please read this Agreement carefully before creating, accessing or using the Services. You understand and agree that this Agreement governs your relationship with us and has the same effect as an agreement in writing.
You understand that all information, data, sound, photographs, video, tags, advertisements or other materials ("Content"), whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, are the sole responsibility of the person from whom such Content originated. This means that you, and not TuitionTable, are entirely responsible for all Content that you upload, post, transmit or otherwise make available through the TuitionTable.
We do not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such Content and disclaim any and all liability in connection with such Content. We do, however, reserve the right to do so at any time in our sole discretion, for any reason or no reason, and to delete any Content with or without notice.
Member Profile and Security
In order to get the TuitionTable Services, you must create an account and become a TuitionTable member or Client (collectively "Members"). All members will receive a password and are responsible for maintaining confidentiality of such password. Each member is entirely responsible for any and all activities which occur under their account whether authorized or not authorized.
We do not claim ownership rights on content and data in your profile. However, you grant us the following worldwide, royalty-free and non-exclusive license to use, distribute, reproduce, modify, adapt, and publicly perform profile data and Content through the TuitionTable Services.
We are authorized and may change or remove any description or keyword that it considers inappropriate or unlawful. You must immediately notify us of any unauthorized uses of your account or activity.
We suggest you to use “strong” passwords for your account. We cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage due to your failure to comply with this requirement.
Key Points Agreement
- tuitiontable.com will not be liable for any payment other than duly authorised by www.tuitiontable.com
- The member is fully responsible for the information provided in the profile; the website takes no responsibility of any liability arising out of false information thus provided.
- Tutors are not official employees of the website owner thus tutor’s individual behaviour, tuitiontable.com is not responsible at all.
- It is the reponsibility of the Parent and/or the Student to personally assess and verify all the credentials, qualification of the prospective tutor. The website is in no way responsible for any false claims or mishap. Taking extra measures like a record of a valid ID proof, Address proof is highly recommended.
- We hold no liability of any loss incurred by the tutor, member in form of physical, or any other sort of damage.
- We do not guarantee to secure a tuition job or tutor to the Parents/Students, though we try best with use of website features to deliver perfect match.
We may terminate your access to all or any part of the Services and terminate your account at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately.
Right to Modify the Web Site
We reserve the right to modify or discontinue the Web Site, in whole or in part, with or without notice to you. Information may be changed or updated without notice.
We may modify this TOS from time to time. If you do not agree to the changes, stop using our Services before the changes take effect. Your use of a Service after the effective date of any changes means that you agree to the changes. We may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the Services. Such new features and/or services shall be subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement and any supplemental terms that accompany the new features.
The terms will be subject to Indian Law and jurisdiction of Lucknow court only.